Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2013/04/09 14:59:29 UTC

[Web UI] Portuguese (Brazil) translators, need your help

Hello,

We have need your help to fix some incorrect characters in the
Portuguese (Brazil) translation of the CloudStack Web Admin UI.

In attachment[2] in CLOUDSTACK-1517 issue in Jira [1], the list of
sentences which have a (or several) bad chars (usually accented chars)
on some words.

Please, return a fixed version of this text file (I thinks that a lot
words can be fix by a global search/replace).

Thanks in advance

Milamber

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1517
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12577791/Fixit_badchars_messages_pt_BR.txt

Re: [Web UI] Portuguese (Brazil) translators, need your help

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Le 09/04/2013 15:10, Milamber a ecrit :
> Hello,
>
> Thanks to Ricard M. for have sent to me the fixed file!

Sorry ==> Ricardo
                           ^^

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,