Posted to repository@apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 15:19:31 UTC

How can we find who posted Derby 10.1.3.1 binaries to ibiblio

See question/concerns in comments of
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1378 .

I didn't see any upload mail on the maven dev list.

I looked in /x1/www/people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.derby and
version 10.1.3.1 wasn't there.

The binaries are present in :

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/derby/derby/10.1.3.1/
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.derby/jars/

Thanks,

John

Re: How can we find who posted Derby 10.1.3.1 binaries to ibiblio

Posted by John Sisson <js...@internode.on.net>.
Thanks everyone for your help.

Initially I was looking in
/x1/www/people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.derby and it did not
have the 10.1.3.1 poms in it, but the location you pointed out does have it.

Sorry for the confusion, as the owner of the files, fuzzylogic, AFAIK is
Andrew (who asked where they came from originally in DERBY-1378).  Seems
he was producing the files all along and didn't know it.

Regards,
John

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
yes, it comes from the one in

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: How can we find who posted Derby 10.1.3.1 binaries to ibiblio

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Sisson <js...@internode.on.net>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
John Sisson wrote:

> We can't find the Derby 10.1.3.1 poms anywhere in the ASF repos yet they
> are in ibiblio.

> The Derby project would like to maintain the poms and be responsible for
> maintaining/publishing them to ibiblio.

Another reason for demanding signed artifacts, so that Maven will reject
faux distributions that are not official from the ASF PMC responsible for
them.

	--- Noel

Re: How can we find who posted Derby 10.1.3.1 binaries to ibiblio

Posted by John Sisson <js...@internode.on.net>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.