Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Carew <dc...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/02 01:41:25 UTC

Re: EJB 2.1 CMR Question

Check out  the  EJB section in Aaron Mulder's book here.
http://www.chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-1.1/ejb-structure.html#id2594234
There's a element in the EJB deployment plan called
<enforce-foreign-key-constraints> that may be applicable to your scenario.

Re: EJB 2.1 CMR Question

Posted by "A.L." <ur...@bk.ru>.
Hi,

I have the same problem/same scenario.
<enforce-foreign-key-constraints> flag is set.
I use "PostCreate" to create dependent objects.
Sometimes my application works after restart, sometimes the SQL-Exception is
thrown.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Al.