Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Amir Abbasi <ab...@tebyanidc.ir> on 2015/09/21 07:04:30 UTC

Failed to deploy Vm with Id: xx on Host with Id: null

Hello,

I have CS 4.4.1 with vsphere 5.5. A few days ago there was a problem with
Storage and when it get back some vm's was inaccessible, yesterday I just
restarted vsphere management with running "services.sh restart" on esx
hosts. Hosts are UP and current vm's are running but I can't create new
instances in CS.

Re: Failed to deploy Vm with Id: xx on Host with Id: null

Posted by Sanjeev N <sa...@apache.org>.
Can you please share the exact errors you are seeing while deploying vms ?