Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Tony Seebregts <to...@iveri.com> on 2008/02/11 14:25:18 UTC

SCXML Javascript expression evaluator

Hi,

In case its of any interest/use to somebody - I needed a Javascript
expression evaluator for SCXML and couldn't find one so have implemented
a (very) thin wrapper around the Javascript engine in Java 6 (which is
based on Mozilla Rhino 1.6.2 afaik).

regards

Tony Seebregts

Re: SCXML Javascript expression evaluator

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 2/12/08, Tony Seebregts <to...@iveri.com> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> Have filed an enhancement request with the implementation as it stands
> for you to look at. If you decide to include it in the SCXML build let
> me know and I'll put some work into creating test cases and sample scripts.

<snip/>

Thanks, ATM I'm thinking we should include it in the J5 branch [1]
(the name of the branch will then be slightly misleading, but that can
be changed easily).

Tests will be appreciated, in fact, not having them will be a blocker
for a release containing the new evaluator. The J5 branch has no
release planned yet.

I have a couple of other observations based on a quick glance (posted
in SCXML-68).

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/branches/J5/

Posted by Tony Seebregts <to...@iveri.com>.