Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/05/12 02:32:43 UTC

Bring Lenya to an IKS early adopter

Hi all,

As I "spam" you regularly with the iks european initiative, so I left
down the IKs's project presentation :).

As you can see in this link [1] the iks project offer grants (5000 to
7000 euros) and facilities to discover iks functionalities and integrate
one of them into a cms (here targeted : Lenya).

Some of you (and your society) is interested in become an early adopter ?

For my case : I'm really interesting in it !

By chance, I was a freelance from 1st April.
But maybe I have a problem because I'm just one, and really new on place...

So do you think it's possible for one of your "well installed enterprise
/ university" to "support" me ?
Or to have a kind of "support letter" from the Lenya commiters staff ?

I know that I demand a lot, so I will understand if this mail stay dead.

In any case, I will register for this this week-end. So, if you have any
option/solution/remark, please send it before ! :) (on list or by pm if
more appropriate).

Be sure that I will give this work to the community, IMHO Lenya will
have a big gain to integrate semantics facilities.

Thanks for reading it,
Have a good day

[1] http://www.iks-project.eu/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=4

Re: Bring Lenya to an IKS early adopter

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
Congratulations on being accepted. I look forward to learning more about
this. Perhaps you can give an overview for those of us in Bordeaux?

Richard

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi all,