Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrei Lunjov <an...@alpitek.com> on 2004/03/18 23:40:55 UTC

How to make HTTP request adding parameters?

Cocoon 2.1.4

One variant is CInclude, but in my case generator is more preferable.
Would something like this work:

                <map:generate type="file" src="http://somesite.com">
                    <map:parameter name="code" value="123"/>
                    <map:parameter name="id" value="{request-param:id}"/>
                </map:generate>

Or possibly I should use another generator?

Re: How to make HTTP request adding parameters?

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 18.03.2004 23:40, Andrei Lunjov wrote:

> Cocoon 2.1.4
>
> One variant is CInclude, but in my case generator is more preferable.
> Would something like this work:
>
>                <map:generate type="file" src="http://somesite.com">
>                    <map:parameter name="code" value="123"/>
>                    <map:parameter name="id" value="{request-param:id}"/>
>                </map:generate>
> Or possibly I should use another generator?

Does it not just work when writing

<map:generate type="file"
src="http://somesite.com?code=123&amp;id={request-param:id}"/>

Joerg