Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2005/06/08 18:36:12 UTC

Re: [mina] Anyone who can test MINA with ThreadPoolFilter in a multiprocessor machine?

Le mercredi 06 juillet 2005 à 00:20 +0900, Trustin Lee a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> There was a report from a user that ThreadPoolFilter causes the
> arrival order of events to screw up.  It seems to have happened in a
> multiprocessor machine, and the problem went away after the user has
> removed two ThreadPoolFilters.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have any multiprocessor machines, and need
> someone's help.  Anyone who can program or run heavy test on
> multiprocessor machines?

an HyperThreading CPU could do the trick no ?

Julien

Re: [mina] Anyone who can test MINA with ThreadPoolFilter in a multiprocessor machine?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2005/6/9, Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>:

> Le mercredi 06 juillet 2005 à 00:20 +0900, Trustin Lee a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > There was a report from a user that ThreadPoolFilter causes the
> > arrival order of events to screw up. It seems to have happened in a
> > multiprocessor machine, and the problem went away after the user has
> > removed two ThreadPoolFilters.
> >
> > Unfortunately, I don't have any multiprocessor machines, and need
> > someone's help. Anyone who can program or run heavy test on
> > multiprocessor machines?
>
> an HyperThreading CPU could do the trick no ?

 I'm not sure, but I guess so. Anyone who've got the exact answer?
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/