Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/09/25 09:28:32 UTC

[C2]: Vote - New RC ? was [C2]: Reaching Milestone - C2rc1

Hi Team,

lets do a quick vote on this as I think Steven is right.
We will get hundrets of reports for this problem.

So we could either:
a) Silently exchange the current rc1 with an updated version
   which doesn't set the ldaptransformer
b) Make a rc1a with the same behaviour
c) Add a README.IMPORTANT txt file to the distribution dir
   which explaines this problem.

my vote is +1 on b)

Carsten

Re: [C2]: Vote - New RC ? was [C2]: Reaching Milestone - C2rc1

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> lets do a quick vote on this as I think Steven is right.
> We will get hundrets of reports for this problem.
>
> So we could either:
> a) Silently exchange the current rc1 with an updated version
>    which doesn't set the ldaptransformer
> b) Make a rc1a with the same behaviour
> c) Add a README.IMPORTANT txt file to the distribution dir
>    which explaines this problem.
>
> my vote is +1 on b)

+1 on b) as well

And doing this we have to fix the duplicate cocoon.jar problem as well
8and probably the Manifest.mf file, too).

Giacomo