Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rohit Mathur <Ro...@rave-tech.com> on 2004/08/28 07:45:17 UTC

Images: load once correctly, but don't load again

Hey guys

I'm using cocoon 2.1 running on resin 2.1.11. Don't have much experience
with either :)

I'm using the standard image directory . So the sitemap pattern for
gif's is

      <map:match pattern="images/*.gif">
         <map:read src="resources/images/{1}.gif" mime-type="image/gif"
/>
      </map:match>

My test server is running windows 2000 server.

The problem is, once an image is served....the next time it is not
displayed, like its getting stored in the cache, but incorrectly.

However, for the exact same code it works perfectly on my xp machine.
Every time, as many times as I need it.

To put it another way, I start resin, go to a particular page, it loads
perfectly. 10 minutes later, I navigate back to the same page, and the
images wont load. Only on the Server?

There are 4-5 of us (working on XP & 2000) with our own webservers
running, and none of us (running same version of application) have
trouble getting images. Its only on the test server.

Any suggestions. Could be OS settings, resin setting, cocoon settings,
coding issues?

I've run out of ideas

Thanks

rohit