Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Cohan, Sean" <SC...@goSPS.com> on 2002/10/15 04:37:55 UTC

html:select / option defaultSelected or selected

Is there any way I can specify the defaultSelected or selected property for
an html:select or an html:option?  I use the html:options to populate the
options with an ArrayList of beans.  I need to also specify the value that
should be initially selected.

Thanks.

Re: html:select / option defaultSelected or selected

Posted by deepank <de...@sasken.com>.
Hi
set the value of the property in your action class, that is prepopulate the
form bean, the value that u give to the property will get selected
automagically in your JSP

Deepank

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>