Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Ke...@ffi.no on 2011/01/28 12:27:29 UTC

jUDDI and IPv6

Has jUDDIv3 been tested in an IPv6-only environment?

And if so, does it work?

Regards,

Ketil

Re: jUDDI and IPv6

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Great :) --Kurt

On Jan 31, 2011, at 8:03, <Ke...@ffi.no> wrote:

> I’ve installed jUDDI version 3.0.4 on a Win 7 laptop running IPv6 only. I used the Tomcat bundle (with Hibernate and CXF).
>
> jUDDI starts without problems, and I can access the welcome page (using http://[<ipv6 address>]:8080/juddiv3) and the service listing page, both from the local machine and from another machine on the same network.
>

> So things look good so far J
>

> Ketil

RE: jUDDI and IPv6

Posted by Ke...@ffi.no.

jUDDI starts without problems, and I can access the welcome page (using http://[<ipv6 <http://[%3cipv6>  address>]:8080/juddiv3) and the service listing page, both from the local machine and from another machine on the same network.

Re: jUDDI and IPv6

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ketil,