Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/24 00:52:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ivy 2.1.0-rc2 released

Jul 23, 2009 - The Ivy project is pleased to announce its 2.1.0-rc2 release.
This is the second candidate release of Ivy 2.1.0.

Ivy is a tool for managing (recording, tracking, resolving and
reporting) project dependencies, characterized by flexibility,
configurability, and tight integration with Apache Ant.

This is a release candidate for 2.1.0 final, meaning that no changes except
bug fixes will occur between this release candidate and 2.1.0 final. Problems
found at this phase can be fixed in the final release, so now is a good time
to download and use it. If no outstanding bugs are reported in the coming weeks,
this release candidate will be promoted as the 2.1.0 final release.

Key features of the 2.1.0 release are
* enhanced Maven2 compatibility, with several bug fixes and more
 pom features covered
* new options for the Ivy Ant tasks and commandline
* configuration intersections and configuration groups
* numerous bug fixes as documented in Jira and in the release notes

We encourage all users of Ivy to update to this new version.

Issues should be reported to:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY

Download the 2.1.0-rc2 release at:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/download.cgi

More information can be found on the Ivy website:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/

Regards,
Maarten Coene

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ivy 2.1.0-rc2 released

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, I've noticed it too.
I've modified the download.cgi script (something weird happened to the linefeeds), lets hope this fixes the problem, but we'll have to wait for the rsync to occur to know if it really does...

Maarten

The download link for this release is giving me an "Internal Server Error" .

Posted by Nick Pellow <np...@atlassian.com>.