Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Liz <li...@pcrepairtrust.com> on 2012/09/20 12:27:26 UTC

Local Computer Support for Business and Home

 Hi,

I heard you might need better computer support.
The company I work for has affordable, local, fast, and friendly
technicians to service your computers. Please give us a chance to
impress you.

Liz C.
Sales Rep
Pc Repair Trust
305-349-3773
http://pcrepairtrust.com/signup.html

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
Forward a Message to Someone
http://pcrepairtrust.com/lists/?p=forward&uid=53b53c80befd305f04e92e4bad26b2d5&mid=2

--
powered by phpList, www.phplist.com --

Re: Local Computer Support for Business and Home

Posted by Ravi Thakur <ra...@sakeesoft.com>.
Hello Liz

I want to discuss few things with you. First Let me know you and your company and your dealings.

Thanks

Ravi

Business Development Manager

SakeeSoft
http://www.sakeesoft.com

SPAM: Local Computer Support for Business and Home

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Sorry. My bad.  Must resist moderating early in the morning before coffee.  :(

Regards,
Alan