Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/24 22:50:22 UTC

Re: BookKeeper usage in Majordodo project

Hi Uma,
I have started writing some more detailed explanation about Majordodo
and BookKeeper for BookKeeper Wiki

this is the link, it is just a temporary repository, which I'm going to
delete as soon as the doc will be written to the Wiki
https://github.com/eolivelli/majordodo-docs-drafts

it is only a draft and it is currently work-in-progress

I hope that it sounds good

Thanks
Enrico

Re: BookKeeper usage in Majordodo project

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
Hi Enrico,

 Sorry for the delayed response from me.  Overall your content looking good
on my first look. I will have a detailed look.

I think, may be brief description about your project usage and linking more
details where that internal details would have kept in your Majordodo
project's website should be fine I think.

What others think?

Regards,