Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/08/09 12:26:00 UTC

serviceGroupContext problems

Hi again,

Debugging my Web service with eclipse I'm having two clients stopped and from the two of them I can see that configurationContext has in serviceGroupContextMap one only entry with the ID of the last connected client.

I also would like to ask where should I store variables that should be visible from all my clients but only for this service because I see that serviceGroupContext is particular for each client and I thought that configurationContext was shared by all services.

Thanks a lot,

Jorge Fernández

---------------------------------

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.

RE: serviceGroupContext problems

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.
Hi,

Any hint on this?

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> escribió: Hi again,

Debugging my Web service with eclipse I'm having two clients and from the two of them I can see that configurationContext has only one entry in serviceGroupContextMap with the ID of the last connected client.

I also would like to ask where should I store variables that should be visible from all the clients of one service because I observed that serviceGroupContext is particular for each client and I think that configurationContext was shared by all services.

Thanks a lot,

Jorge Fernández