Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@liquidation.com> on 2005/04/06 20:07:45 UTC

apr-iconv vs vendor iconv on FBSD -current

Hi,

Unless I place my apr-iconv SVN checkout in srclib and let configure
auto find it
[even specifiying --with-iconv=/path/to/apr-iconv for apr-util's configure]

Then my resulting httpd links against BOTH apr-iconv and my system's iconv.

--
END
Philip M. Gollucci

Re: apr-iconv vs vendor iconv on FBSD -current

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unless I place my apr-iconv SVN checkout in srclib and let configure
> auto find it
> [even specifiying --with-iconv=/path/to/apr-iconv for apr-util's configure]
>
> Then my resulting httpd links against BOTH apr-iconv and my system's iconv.

don't use apr-iconv.