Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Oscar Forero <of...@gmx.net> on 2002/06/21 12:04:57 UTC

short functional spec

Hello Ceki,

A short functional spec will be great, I have write some JMX layer using
only Standard MBeans, nevertheless is incomplete and I will like to improved
.... also maybe incorporated some Dynamic MBeans where it makes sense.

Rigth now ... I am able to change levels to categories, or Layout to an
existing appender, but I will have to add code to load an arbitrary appender and
so on ....

regards,

Oscar Forero

http://www.gmx.net