Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by RIchard Moyer <mo...@bellsouth.net> on 2016/04/15 13:22:49 UTC

Will not print

I have been sing OPEN OFFICE for a number of years, with a lot of spreadsheets which have been saved.  I purchased a new printer, HP Office jet pro 6830 and now nothing will print from Open Office.
Other things will print, but not anything saved in Open office.
Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this?  It say Printer not connected.  Please advise.

Thank You

Richard Moyer      Phone  561-630-9111     e  mail   “moyer5743@bellsouth.net"

RE: Will not print

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
In a direct reply to me, Richard confirmed that he was able to solve the problem from the information provided in reply to his report.

 - Dennis

RE: Will not print

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
(CC in case Richard is not subscribed to the list)

Richard,

There are also settings that you can use to control this case.  In Tools > Options under Load/Save > General, remove any check for "Load printer settings with the document" beneath the Load portion of the dialog window.

But do the first things, below too.

 - Dennis

[ ... ]

RE: Will not print