Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by shanthi k <ks...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/19 00:13:38 UTC

New to hadoop..plz help

I need mapreduce program in java ....for this following input and output

Re: New to hadoop..plz help

Posted by Marco Shaw <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We are usually here to help, but not really to do this all for you.

If you need someone to write this for you, there are some freelance sites
on the Internet where you can post a job or request and have people bid on
it.

Marco

Re: New to hadoop..plz help

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
If you want to use Hive, here are the UDFs you need:  Built-in Aggregate
Functions (UDAF)
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+UDF#LanguageManualUDF-Built-inAggregateFunctions(UDAF)>
.

For usage examples, see the tutorial:  Aggregations
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Tutorial#Tutorial-Aggregations>
.

-- Lefty

Re: New to hadoop..plz help