Posted to dev@livy.apache.org by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/21 03:22:58 UTC

How to get the test logs from travis

Hi Team,

Currently it is quite painful to figure out the cause of failure on travis
test. Do you know how to get test logs from travis, is there a way
supported by travis to either upload environment to some places, or log on
to travis to dig the files.

Previously we uploaded logs to azure when test is failed, I'm not sure it
is still worked, shall we figure out a stable way to address this issue?

Thanks
Jerry

Re: How to get the test logs from travis

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luciano,

I also googled the approach, looks like cat is the most recommended way to
handle this. Another way is to upload to some public storage service.

Best regards,
Jerry

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.