Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/12/02 22:38:45 UTC

Re: Weld to OWB migration

If you need OWB working in tomcat then simply use the install script from our distribution bundle.

just unzip the distribution zip file [1][2] and start install_owb_tomcat7.sh (works for tc8 as well)

As example:
./install_owb_tomcat7.sh /opt/apache-tomcat-8.0.23

LieGrue,
staub

[1] http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/openwebbeans/1.6.2/openwebbeans-distribution-1.6.2-binary.zip
[2] http://www.apache.org/dist/openwebbeans/1.6.2/openwebbeans-distribution-1.6.2-binary.zip.sha1