Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by kevin <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/02 16:02:03 UTC

[GSOC][ODE-]Proposal for "Implement Castor databinding for CXF"

Hi all,

	My name is Kevin Wu, and I am a student from Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences in China. I want to get involved in the GSoC2010. I just wrote my propsal for "Implement OSGi packaging for ODE" (ODE-784 in ODE JIRA).
	My proposal in Apache wiki:http://wiki.apache.org/general/soc2010-ode784-proposal
	My proposal in GSoC:http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/kevin/t127021608169

	I would like to know whether any of you is willing to act as a mentor for this project.

	Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
	Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best Regards,
Kevin Wu.