Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by CIJOML <ci...@volny.cz> on 2006/05/15 10:59:35 UTC

update person doesn't work?

Hello,

My mapping is like:

  <update id="updateAdministratorJmeno" parameterClass="Administrator">
    UPDATE ADMINISTRATOR
    SET JMENO = #jmeno#
    WHERE ID_ADMINISTRATOR = #id#
  </update>

I call it like:

           Administrator newAdministrator = new Administrator();
           newAdministrator.setJmeno("Ivan");
           sqlMap.update("updateAdministratorJmeno",
(sqlMap.queryForObject("getAdministrator", new Integer(2))));

This row is not updated, but when I call it via tora select * from
administrator, I see this row at the end, so something was there changed.

calling this manually from tora this works.

Database is postgresql 8.1.3

Calling insert/delete maps works for this class, I also doesn't get any
exception for this - finishes without errors, but no update is made.

Any clue?

Thanks a lot

Michal