Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sangam Dash <sr...@rippleimpact.com> on 2002/12/09 18:53:07 UTC

Hi can crate another default user?

Hi

I need some urgent help here.
I am using jetspeed to build my own website.
I am using vm as default template as if i use jsp the portlets dont get
maximized. anybody know the reason for this?
Anyway vm works fine for me.
I have a default page for the anon user which comes fine.
I need to place a link on the default page by the side of the login say
client., when the user clicks on this link he should go to another
default page and see the cleint stuff there.
so when he clicks on this link he should be logged in to system say as a
default client and see the genreral client stuff in there.
So how should i create another default client user?
The link should point to where?>
and how can i login the derfault client to the system once he clicks on
the client link?
I find velocity very difficult to follow as i am used to jsp?
can this things be done using jsp as the default template?
please help me out
thannks for all of your's help

sangam dash