Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com> on 2007/10/12 23:45:09 UTC

[Trinidad] Force Trinidad to display disabled text field rather than plain text?

My requirements demand some read-only fields that show detail data of a selected table row..
Currently I have found no other solution than to create setters for these fields in my backing bean, even though business logic demands that those values will never be changed.
If I omit the setters Trinidad always renders the values as plain text.

Am I missing some magic skinning property?

Re: [Trinidad] Force Trinidad to display disabled text field rather than plain text?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Well if that is the case, you could use CSS to make a disabled field
look like a text area (set a width, set overflow to true, set the
sunken border, set a background and foreground color, etc.)

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.