Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Iñigo Medina García <im...@diazdesantos.es> on 2008/04/07 10:46:14 UTC

Spanish translations

Hi friends,

I've a new job where part of time may be used for open-source projects
with wich we daily work.

I'd like to contribute to spanish tranlsations of Apache-Docs and last
week I wrote to Jesús Blanco in order to offer my help, but I had no
answer. According to the page of apache.org devoted to translation
projects he seems to be the right person to write to.

Is it so or the information is old? Ideas?
Thanks

     Iñigo

--
--------
Iñigo Medina García

Re: Spanish translations

Posted by Iñigo Medina García <im...@diazdesantos.es>.
Vinko Vrsalovic wrote:
> I have set up a wiki page some months ago for translation to spanish,
> something I stopped working on because nobody reviewed nor committed.

Sorry :-(

> http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Translations/Spanish
> We can coordinate this further off list if you like.

Ok, Vinko. I think it could work well.
Just tell me how you had thought the way the wiki should work.

    Iñigo

--------

Re: Spanish translations

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Vinko Vrsalovic wrote:
> By the way, I'm the guy Tony was talking about :)

Why, yes, you are...

Time for IRC seems to be escaping me this morning.

Re: Spanish translations

Posted by Vinko Vrsalovic <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spanish translations

Posted by Vinko Vrsalovic <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spanish translations

Posted by Iñigo Medina García <im...@diazdesantos.es>.

--------

Re: Spanish translations

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spanish translations

Posted by Iñigo Medina García <im...@diazdesantos.es>.
Tony Stevenson wrote:
> Iñigo Medina García wrote:
>> Hi friends,
>
> Good morning
>

>> I've a new job where part of time may be used for open-source projects
>> with wich we daily work.
>>
>> I'd like to contribute to spanish tranlsations of Apache-Docs and last
>> week I wrote to Jesús Blanco in order to offer my help, but I had no
>> answer. According to the page of apache.org devoted to translation
>> projects he seems to be the right person to write to.
>>
> The best thing to do would be to submit patches to this ML so they can
> be reviewed by other native spanish speakers.  I am sure there is at
> least one other.  I will check with him later today.

Ok.

> Look at the docs-project site here http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/
>
> Try to concentrate your efforts in the /trunk/ branch, as these will be
> back-ported where applicable, where stated they are suitable for
> back-porting.
>
> Your patches will need to be reviewed by at least one other native
> Spanish speaking person before they are committed.
>
> Apart from that, check out a copy of the documentation from here
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/

I'll do it. Thanks, Tony.

    Iñigo

--