Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr> on 2001/12/02 18:30:28 UTC

Re: FOP conformance

I'm glad to see this will be getting done. I had thought of doing it,
but I'm trying not to get distracted and to devote what little time I
have (which is likely not to improve for the next two weeks
unfortunately) to the new FOP.
Since I'm going to be talking about XSL-FO at the XML 2001 conference in
10 days, I would have been a bit unhappy to admit that there is no
version of FOP which handles the final XSL recommendation syntax.

I think there are a few bug fixes and table improvements in the current
maintenance branch which I committed just after 0-20.2-RC was out, and
which may help some FOP users. I've also seen some recent complaints
about Fop's famous looping behavior when any object won't fit on the
page, including a set of spanned table rows. I think  it would at least
be worthwhile trying to make a set of spanning rows breakable. If Arved,
Christian or someone else could look at this, I'd be happy to give a few
pointers.

Regards,
Karen

Relative file URI's on Windows

Posted by Torkild Ulvøy Resheim <tr...@online.no>.
Is there any way to get relative file URI's to work on Windows? I think I've tried almost everything.

Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Emma EDB AS