Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by ZEESHAN <ze...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 06:35:40 UTC

Template Internationalization issue.

Which way i can specify the velocity configuration file pathnames to each
velocity instance , and does it depends on my environment ??.

Re: Velocity evaluation with null

Posted by csanders <cs...@hoovers.com>.
Yea thats what Id like to avoid, we have a lot of third party code that
returns null to mean 'empty' that we want to have as blank.

Posted by Michael Yartsev <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by csanders <cs...@hoovers.com>.
Ahh thanks Nathan!

I will look at extending ContextTool also.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Use quiet notation:

Re: Template Internationalization issue.

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.
I'm sorry I haven't be clear enough. By "environment", I only meant the
way you are using Velocity: within a standalone java application or
inside a web framework of any kind.

If you are using Velocity from a standalone java application, then have
a look at the javadoc for the VelocityEngine class:

http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.5/apidocs/index.html

If you are using VelocityTools, then check the javadoc for the
VelocityViewServlet class:

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/releases/1.4/javadoc/index.html

If you are using Velocity within another third party framework, then
please refer to its documentation.

  Claude