Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2020/05/11 10:08:20 UTC

Re: Podling Toree Report Reminder - May 2020

Hi,

Thanks for submitting our report but it could do with a little more detail. What for instance is "guitter"? We'd also like to see 3 things that are needed before you graduate. What steps is teh project taking to grow the committer base? The report in this state is likely to be rejected and the project asked to report next again next month.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Podling Toree Report Reminder - May 2020

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Justin,

I have updated the report and explained why only 1 thing is needed for
graduation.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975