Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alexander Saint Croix <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 16:40:17 UTC

Re: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon US 2008 and Google Summer Of Code 2008

That's me, man.  I sent in the application, and would love to help out
more.  The last two months have seen me buried in homework and learning my
new job, plus re-building a unit and metric conversion and representation
system that can jive with JPA (JScience didn't fit the bill so it had to
go).  So, this summer would be a GREAT time to work on OpenEJB stuff, like
bigger, better tutorials that are integrated with example applications.

Anyway, the application is in.  Hopefully you find it and pick me up.

Cheers, all.
--
Alex

Posted by Alexander Saint Croix <sa...@gmail.com>.
Great!  Thanks, Jacek.  Catharine has also expressed interest, perhaps in
designing more video tutorials like the ones I made last autumn.  I think
these would be a benefit to the project, too, so encouraged her to apply for
it as well.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
--