Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ken in Nashua <kc...@live.com> on 2012/09/29 00:10:22 UTC

calling java native functions in T5

Folks,

Normally in T4 one would call java native functions as follows:

@java.lang.Math@min(collection.size,itemsPerPage)

Is this still valid? Or is there another approach to call native functions from a template.

Thanks
Ken

Re: calling java native functions in T5

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
I highly doubt it but T5 is always updating so you might have to read the
docs thoroughly to make sure. Yet it's not hard at all to call java
functions from templates.

http://tapestry.apache.org/property-expressions.html