Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Freitas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/01 00:13:06 UTC

Where has DateLabel gone to

I'm reading Wicket in Action and I'm using Wicket 1.3.4. On the chapter
about models, the author uses a DateLabel which he says can be found in the
extensions project. Well, I have tried 1.3.0, 1.3.3 and 1.3.4 for both
wicket and wicket extensions and I just can't find this component.

Is it an old feature that got removed or is it a new one present only in
.1.4+?

Regards,
Daniel Freitas

Re: Where has DateLabel gone to