Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Giurgiu, Octavian" <Oc...@net-m.de> on 2001/05/22 12:34:16 UTC

FW: Ant problem

Hello!

I have a problem with Ant.
I know this is not the propper mail list, but time is...

So, ant.bat gives me an error caused by the fact that every "_" or "."
character in the path is replaced with "/".

Can you give me the clue?
Thanks
Tavi

Re: FW: Ant problem

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Octavian Giurgiu <Oc...@net-m.de> wrote:

> I have a problem with Ant.
> I know this is not the propper mail list, but time is...

Sure it is. I can't think of any better place to ask questions about
Ant.

> So, ant.bat gives me an error caused by the fact that every "_" or
> "."  character in the path is replaced with "/".

Are you sure?  There is no code in ant.bat that would do that (judging
from my very minimal DOS batch language knowledge).

Could you give us a little more details of what you are doing and what
happens?

Stefan