Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2012/04/14 13:52:32 UTC

Groovy - RPM

Hi there,

i would like to know if there is someone who knows about a Groovy
library which can read the contents (files, folders, permissions etc.)
out of an RPM ?

Or maybe a library which can create an rpm?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Re: Groovy - RPM

Posted by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com>.
There is a thread on
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/449983/create-rpm-package-from-ant-script-under-windows.
Unless you are on Windows youl use popen. I did this in Python a while
back, which worked quit good even for extracting information as you may
configure the output easily.

Regards Mirko
--
Sent from my phone