Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/16 10:43:50 UTC

“Can one of the admins verity the patch”

Hi all,

Any idea why asfgit is updating every PR with this message? Or is anyone
experiementing any CI changes?

Sijie

Re: “Can one of the admins verity the patch”

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Ah, it's the github pull request plugin in jenkins. I tried to
override some individual settings in a job, but that occluded other
settings which triggered these comments.

-Ivan

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.