Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Doc Digi <sa...@digiatlas.net> on 2004/08/01 23:36:45 UTC

Newbie Tapestry Qstn re Hosting

Hi,

I'm currently learning Tapestry with the goal of setting up a web site. Does
anyone know of a web hosting company that can host Tapestry apps?  If not,
do I have to have a dedicated Tomcat host in order to use Tapestry (my
reasoning being that I would not be allowed to add the Tapestry jar to a
shared Tomcat server).

thanks,
dd

RE: Newbie Tapestry Qstn re Hosting

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fi...@stubkjaer-adamsen.dk>.
Hi,

I have been looking for the same thing, and found
http://www.javaservlethosting.com to be the most promising.

You can just add the Tapestry jar(s) to your WEB-INF/lib folder.

-Filip S. Adamsen