Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/22 10:03:43 UTC

Pictures, Videos and Slides for HBaseConAsia2018

Hi all,

HBaseConAsia2018 is successfully held on Aug. 17th in Beijing, China and
please following below links for a quick review:

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eGuNI029a78s_BdH37VsSr4uOalyLi5O

Slides and Video recording:
https://yq.aliyun.com/articles/626119

Enjoy it and let's expect the next year!

Yu - on behalf of HBaseConAsia2018 PC

Re: Pictures, Videos and Slides for HBaseConAsia2018

Posted by Chetan Khatri <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yu Li and Team.

Posted by Chetan Khatri <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yu Li and Team.

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@apache.org>.
Great work! Thanks, Yu Li!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Yu Li and Stack for enabling the videos and slides.

Regards
Ram

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.