Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/12 06:59:27 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Ideas for Apache Beam presence in social media

Hi all,

Picking up this thread, since I wanted to use this facility and help drive
this if necessary.

I saw the sheet has now comment access enabled. Did we decide / document
the desired process on the website? I am happy to testdrive that process
and submit a PR if successful.

Many thanks,
Matthias

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.
Awesome Aizhamal :) Lmk if I can be of any help!

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Thank you Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thomas.