Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Cesar Lugo <ce...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2016/03/31 22:19:02 UTC

ISIS app on Google Cloud App Engine

Hello, I have installed our application using Apache Isis on a Google Cloud
App Engine instance. It is working for the most part  J, only with some
issues. On the browser's console, I get which seems to be due to the fact
that google maps is called via http instead of https protocol, :

JQMIGRATE: Logging is active

simple.Business:0:1 Mixed Content: The page at
'https://8080-dot-2049980-dot-devshell.appspot.com/wicket/entity/simple.Busi
ness:0' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script
'http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3&sensor=false'. This request has been
blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

jquery-migrate-1.2.1-ver-1459440935000.js:41 JQMIGRATE:
jQuery.fn.attr('checked') may use property instead of attribute

jquery-migrate-1.2.1-ver-1459440935000.js:43 console.trace()migrateWarn @
jquery-migrate-1.2.1-ver-1459440935000.js:43

wicket-gmap-ver-1459440935000.js:76 Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not
defined

The second issue is that whenever I try to click on an action button that is
displayed within a collection's header, it does not work. Other action
buttons work fine, but most or all the ones that are within the collection
header do not work, just don't do anything, and do not send any error to the
browser's console, and there is no activity on the network monitor of the
browser when I click the action button.

Any Ideas?

---