Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/11 19:03:39 UTC

Pre-built wicket sample app for a starter to copy?

Hello, I have a web project to do and this time I am going to do it with Wicket instead of Spring MVC. And I need your input.

The tools I plan to use include Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, Acegi, and Displaytag.

I recall when I started my first Spring project, I copied Matt Rabile’s example application and started to modify it, which got me off the ground pretty quickly.

For my Wicket project, I hope to see a similar pre-built or semi-built Wicket application that uses the above tools for me to quickly start without spending much time to figure out the “optimal” organization of files and directories.

Any idea or suggestion?   Thank you!

Cheers!

Re: Pre-built wicket sample app for a starter to copy?

Posted by Matt Welch <ma...@welchkin.net>.

David Brown-48 wrote:

> Hello, please excuse if the wicket-security project is readily visible.
> Otherwise, reply with the link. Much appreciated. Regards, David.

Google is your friend :)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wicket+security

Re: Pre-built wicket sample app for a starter to copy?

Posted by David Brown <db...@sexingtechnologies.com>.
Hello, please excuse if the wicket-security project is readily visible. Otherwise, reply with the link. Much appreciated. Regards, David.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don’t (Valid only for 2's complement).

Posted by Matt Welch <ma...@welchkin.net>.

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Are you sure you want to mix Wicket with DisplayTag ?
I am not saying it's impossible, but when starting a Wicket project from
scratch, I wouldn't add a JSP tag library to the mix.

Maarten

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@wickettraining.com

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.