Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/16 19:00:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] Ripple additions post ASF contrib

Hi All,

I've added the following 3 issues in our current gitHub repo (will move to
Bugzilla once I figure out how to customize components). I wanted to start
a discussion on here with regards to these three items.

These are additions to Ripple meant to allow greater community involvement
in the project so that Ripple can be better tailored for specific
distributions.

Here they are:

https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/issues/691 - Allow for external
plugin additions to Ripple
https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/issues/690 - UI platforms should be
made deploy target specific.
https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/issues/689 - Should be able to
build Ripple for specific platforms only

Looking forward to your feedback.

Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624