Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by te...@frontier.in on 2014/08/20 15:25:13 UTC

Usage server installation and configuration

Hello,

   I have installed multi node management server with septate mysql
database server. I want to explore the usage server capability in
cloudstack does any one can help with configuration and usage guide.

Thanks
Tejas

RE: Usage server installation and configuration

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Tejas,

Explore http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.4/usage.html