Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sergioluis <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/13 00:06:21 UTC

t:panelTabbedPane and t:panelTab components set methods

Hello, im experiencing problems with my code. This is a parte of it..

<t:panelTabbedPane bgcolor="#FFFFCC"
serverSideTabSwitch="false"rrendered="#{proveedor.diGIRAddressCorrect}"
selectedIndex="0">
    <t:panelTab id="Tab1" label="#{msgs.perStateTabLabel}" rendered="true">
            <h:panelGrid>
                <h:outputText value="#{msgs.perStateIinstructions}"/>
                <h:panelGrid columns="2">
                    <h:outputText value="#{msgs.resoursesLabelText}"/>
                    <h:selectManyListbox value="#{especie.recursos}"
size="10">
                        <f:selectItems
value="#{especie.recursosDisponibles}"/>
                    </h:selectManyListbox>
                    <h:outputText value="#{msgs.stateLabelText}"/>
                    <h:selectOneMenu value="#{especie.estado}">
                        <f:selectItems value="#{especie.estados}"/>
                    </h:selectOneMenu>
                </h:panelGrid>
                <h:commandButton value="#{msgs.botonGraficarText}"
action="#{especie.graficar}"/>
            </h:panelGrid>
    </t:panelTab>
</t:panelTabbedPane>

The problem i have is that  when thereis not panelTabbedPane an panelTab,
the set methods of my especie bean  for #{especie.recursos} and
#{especie.estado} arent  executed, however i dont have the same problems
without the tabs code.

Any suggestions will be apreciated...