Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/22 11:50:55 UTC

Can't find WSDL file in WSS systest

Team,

In this hello_world.wsdl file[1], a "wsdl/hello_world.wsdl" (same name,
different directory) is being wsdl:imported.  Problem is, I can't find that
file anywhere in svn.  From [1] below, could anyone tell me where that
imported file is?

Thanks,
Glen

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/security/hello_world.wsdl?revision=651669&view=markup

Re: Can't find WSDL file in WSS systest

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Most likely, the testutils module.    In general, if it's "wsdl/*", it
comes out of testutils.   To avoid conflicts in Eclipse, we've tried
to make sure the other modules don't use "/wsdl" and instead use
something like "wsdl_javascript" or something.

Dan

On Jun 22, 2008, at 5:50 AM, Glen Mazza wrote:

> Team,
>
> In this hello_world.wsdl file[1], a "wsdl/hello_world.wsdl" (same
> name,
> different directory) is being wsdl:imported.  Problem is, I can't
> find that
> file anywhere in svn.  From [1] below, could anyone tell me where that
> imported file is?
>
> Thanks,
> Glen
>
> [1]