Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net> on 2021/08/31 15:51:43 UTC

Top Contributors

Congratulations to JB and Andrea for beeing recognized as top committers and senders in the latest annual ASF report

https://s.apache.org/FY2021AnnualReport

And of course also a huge thank you to all other contributors from my side. I came across the report and thought it’s a good reason to say thank you.

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net