Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/30 22:35:45 UTC

Finding unused dependencies

Hi Users,

I wonder whether there's an easy way to find unused dependencies for a
module.I have a module which has bunch of dependencies, I have removed most
of them but I wonder whether there's an easy way rather manually doing it.

I there a way to get a warning about unused dependency in a pom file for a
given module.

Thanks
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Finding unused dependencies

Posted by Curtis Rueden <ct...@wisc.edu>.
Hi Lahiru,

> I there a way to get a warning about unused dependency in a pom file
> for a given module.

mvn dependency:analyze

Regards,
Curtis