Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Ulf Zibis <Ul...@CoSoCo.de> on 2019/07/02 14:32:37 UTC

Re: [C/C++] Debugger does not work with "project from existing sources" - Please help

Hi again,

I now have seen, that the debugger generally works fine with a new C
project, generated from the NetBeans template, even when using the old
C/C++ plugin from 8.2 portal with NetBeans 10.0.

But it does not work with my "project from existing sources". So I can
imagine, that there could be a solution in changing some project properties.

I attach my current project properties and ask for help, what should be
changed to make the debugger working again even with "project from
existing sources".

-Ulf