Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de> on 2005/05/23 14:46:03 UTC

cocoon 2.2 infos

Hi!

Where can I find information about Cocoon 2.2?
Wasn't sucessful at cocoon.a.o

Thanks!

Johannes

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Re: cocoon 2.2 infos

Posted by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de>.
Guess I'm up and running Cocoon now ... thanks again!
Johannes

Re: cocoon 2.2 infos

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Re: cocoon 2.2 infos