Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org> on 2009/02/17 22:59:37 UTC

How to attach a text file to a module's distribution?

I've had a request to deliver release notes for our project as a
separate deliverable when a release is cut.  Perhaps I'm going about
this the wrong way, but my first reaction was, "No problem.  I'll just
pull the notes into their own module and attach the text file to the
deploy step."  That was much easier to think than it has proven to do.
I haven't been able to find a way to simply attach a file that resides
in my module.

I'm open to any suggestions?  Best practices?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: How to attach a text file to a module's distribution?

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.
Cool!  I actually looked at it earlier, but I missed the
"attach-artifact" goal.
Thanks!

Posted by "Bracewell, Robert" <rb...@qualcomm.com>.

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.